Friday, January 27, 2017

So, are you marrying her?

I heard the rumours, they were everywhere.
Hashtag Events [QueenGalaxia] Kathy Dress [12 Color Hud Included]
B!ASTA :STARDUST shoes
Twe12ve The Artist Shed furniture
{NanTra} Poses
For once I felt happy to be exiled at the city of the angels, where no one knew about my failed love story.
The rumours said Yago was marrying Melissa soon, and when I saw Bronx looking at me with a worried face, I grabbed the rack wondering out loud if they were inviting us to the wedding.
TBO suit
Image Essentials The Stand In V2
He smiled. 'Sure, doll', he said, 'go looking for a dress'.

And I laughed and played ' the girl who didnt give a damn' .



But I couldnt think of the possibility of that wedding without feeling like killing that stupid witch.

(Memories of the demon girl)