Sunday, December 18, 2016

The contest

I walked around, trying to find Yago. I hide behind the groups of chatting people, trying to not call anybody's attention.
Hashtag Events  Exclusive Emberotic's Fashion Designs: Let it Snow Gown 
Label Motion
Then I heard music on the next room and excited male voices, and decided to see what was so fun. Was Yago there? But when I was about getting in, a big man in uniform blocked the door and asked me with a frown if I was one of the girls in the contest. 
'Yes', I said, ready to be whatever I needed to be to see what was going on in there. 
'The door to the dressing room is at your right', he said.
Twe12ve TrAsHeD Xmas lingerie
Delirious tattoo All dreaming
I went to the dressing room without arguing. There  were several girls there, and a woman told me to choose my outfit and get ready. 
 Twe12ve Deluxe Body Factory Joy skin naughty
 The Naughty List TrAsHeD Santa's Little Hoe 
Ready for...?
Hashtag Events Lushish Catz - Holiday Lingerie 
Savoire Faire poses Dressing Room Prop
Oh. It was a catwalk... One of the girls laughed saying she (no doubt!) would be one of the three to be chosen to dance in front of the boss.
And then I knew I had to be one of the other two.