Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Skinny dipping in the lake

A couple of hours later I was still there, alone, watching the quiet water on the lake at my feet.
And I was quite pissed off.
Image Essentials The blues

In fact I was furious.
I could have been dancing and drinking with my friends at the Halloween fair party, and I was sitting there alone, trying to think of a good lie to tell my friends about an awesome-non-existing-date.
I had no idea of where I was, my cellular didnt work there, so i would have to wait for someone to take me home or the dawn to begin walking on my own.
Vogue Fair CF Top - Viviane hud + Pants
Image Essentials  Body shots

But what the hell, I was not going to stay up all night, he was not coming and I didnt give a damn.

I decided to go to bed, but first... The night was warm, and the lake looked so tempting with its sweet rumor... 
A bath would help to sooth my bad mood.

Image Essentials Playmate
Alone yeah, and who needed any company? NOT ME. And I ran on the deck shouting like crazy.
Queen Of Ink Written Fiend Tattoo
Image Essentials  poses from :Playmate, Run, and Jump on it
Ahhhhhh soooo good! I wanted  the water to take me away, to float freely... 
What the... Someone was... applauding?
Vogue FairThreecI Shirt Louder Blue
 
STAKEY poses  
'That was really  ... impressive', he said, and for a moment, I had no words.