Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Happy frog

Marlow is ... Marlow.


PNP  poses Paulo
AKERUKA Damien skin

HOT STUFF Tempura Outfit Dollarbie
Akeruka skin & shape Twiggy



HOT STUFF Sookie E group Gift
Akeruka skin & shape Twiggy
THE MUSE  Calliope poses























I like the sophisticated,  
I like the pretty and sweet ...
I like blondies ...
I like brunettes...
I like 
AKERUKA Twiggy skin and shape
*.JULYs.* 
BOW (Private Room)
BOW Uni (Private Room + Designers Loft)
                           GIRLS
M&M WOMEN TUNIC MESH
.:: Designer Circle ::.
!HT Striped sunglasses
And, in spite of it,  he has missed Loulou like crazy.
Cause...

 SHE is different.

SHE makes me feel like living in a  fairy tale

.:: Designer Circle ::.
Barely Legal - Picnic With My Boyfriend
Beautycode pearly blacky earrings
Smexy CLOGS Fur black

SHE
My Snowhite when she goes on the apples diet each time she gets nuts about her weight 
My Sleepy beauty if she stays up late studying when we have exams...
[ L3S ]  OFERTAS/SALES 60 L   PINK CAPRICE
Awww i rather think she is the princess who kissed the frog :P
.:: Designer Circle ::.
Graffitiwear 

















So, Marlow called me this evening,
cause he needed to spread the news.
Hey, DD, know what?
SHE is back! :)
And girls, I had never seen a happier... frog :)